Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 ♥

This years Victoria's Secret Fashion Show had 2 fantasy bra's and the most wings made! I started watching the fashion show since last year, so only a recent thing for me and I fell in love with it as I loved how they could make lingerie look even sexier, cuter and prettier! I love my lingerie because it makes me know that I feel and look good on the inside for myself! 

As for the fashion show I had watched a few of them from the previous years but I must say that this years' show was my absolute favorite. 

There were a total of 6 segments to the show which included:
1. Gilded Angels

2. Exotic Travels
3. Dream Girls
4. University of PINK
5. Fairy Tale
6. Angel Ball

Here are a few snaps from the show~
♥♥♥♥♥
Well if you want to watch the show I have provided a source below!! 

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡