Ritz-Carlton Café 103 High Tea °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

After enjoying the night at the Ritz-Carlton OZONE Bar, one of Steph's friend recommended the cafe in the same building, So we headed there the next day for some high tea. 


We started off with some chocolate scones, and whipped chocolate cream to go with it and they were super delicious!!  



Then, our cute high tea set came in a chinese lunch box and when they opened it up all the cute sweet and savoury foods were revealed. Here are all the photos of each individual pigeon hole of food! 
We really enjoyed our time at Café 103 and their high tea menu was much nicer compared to the Shangri-la one. The reason is because I liked how they had both enough savoury and sweet foods for us to enjoy from.  



♥♥♥♥♥
[200216]
Sorry I haven't been posting up my blog entries recently, as I have been super busy and tired from all the adventurous times here in New Zealand. I just landed in Queenstown today and it is much cooler than the North Island! However comparing the 2 bigger cities of Auckland and Queenstown, I do have to say I prefer Queenstown a bit more. Anyway, I will be editing videos once I come back home from this amazing trip and I cannot wait to share it with you guys. 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡