Lunar New Years & Valentines Day Makeup Look (♥ω♥*)

Lunar new year and Valentines day are about a week apart, so here I share with you guys the two looks I created to celebrate these special days!


My Lunar new year looks focuses on the red and gold elements to bring about fortune and happiness this year. 


In comparison, the Valentines look I created was inspired by chocolates and sweets! 


You can now watch both my makeup videos for these two looks!!



♥♥♥♥♥
[080216]
Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year!!! 
I'm so tired from work and all, but I cannot wait for my day off on Wednesday and then I jet off to New Zealand on Friday. I have so much I want to film, so hopefully I will be able to film and edit heaps on Wednesday for you guys~ Anyway, I shall be heading off to bed now, so goodnight! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡