The Missing Piece // Sydney eats ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

The Missing Piece is a cute little open cafe located inside Macquarie shopping centre. They are known for their different drinks that they have on their menu besides their coffee. 


The goNuts ($8) is from their milkshake menu and it was actually quite nice. I really enjoyed how the cinnamon flavours really came through in the drink.  


Their Mango smoothie ($8) looks amazing as it is topped off with frozen raspberry and fresh mint. Super refreshing and delicious drink, perfect for summer! 


The Missing Piece also offers two menu's, one which is compiled of their everyday dishes and another menu which are their weekly dishes. Every time I've been so far, I usually get their special weekly dishes. The salad above is just one of them! It is super filling as it also contains quinoa.


Another weekly dish I got was this burger which came with a side of wedge. Super delicious burger, the meat patty was succulent and juicy and the flavouring was perfect. 
The Missing Piece
Level 3 Macquarie Centre,
Corner of Herring Rd & Waterloo Rd, Macquarie  Park, Sydney
Opening Hours:
[Lunch] Mon-Fri; 7:30am -5:30pm, Thurs: 8am -8:30pm  Sat: 7:30am - 5:30pm &Sun: 8:30am - 5:30pm
♥♥♥♥♥
[010216]
Today is the first day of February, meaning Chinese New Years and Valentines day are just around the corner. I shall be getting both makeup looks up as soon as I can, and I need to start preparing for my trip to New Zealand! Super excited!! WOOO! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡