Shangri-La High Tea // Kawaii in Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

After shopping in Sha Tin, we made our way down to Tsim Sha Tsui (TST)for some more shopping and lunch. 



We saw this massive Gundam hanging from the ceiling, which was pretty impressive, so I took a photo of it and with it. 



We then made our way to Shangri-La hotel, for high tea. We were craving for some sweets. 



The food from the high tea selection was not bad, but I wouldn't say the best high tea I've ever had. However presentation wise, it's pretty cute~


We were also given complimentary sorbets as they made some for the summer~



Eating the scones and cakes weren't enough to fill us up, so Steph and I ordered a burger and fries to share. We actually started craving burgers when the customer next to us ordered one. The burgers just smell and taste so good! 



Here is our cute little photo from our high-tea-turned-into-burger-eating-session photo.



As we continued to shop around TST, and I took Steph to the side to show her one of the best views of the horizon. The sun was setting and the colours were just beautiful! 



 We took a selfie to remember the view and our trip~



Then we went to a nearby Ghibli shop, which sold many merchandises from Japan! Although, the prices are much more costly than the Japan prices. 


They also have the neko-bus there too~ So took a photo with it! The Ghibli Museum in Japan does have this neko bus too, in the children play pen area though~



Look at these cute figurines! All ghibli characters~



And we cannot forget about Mr. Totoro, himself! Big and cuddly! After looking at all the merchandises at the store, we moved towards the end of the plaza, near the ferry terminal. 


There are open floor shops there which sell various items, such as clothes, merchandises, accessories, bags, stationary, etc. I saw a figurine of Stitch so I took a photo of it~ He is so cute~!
♥♥♥♥♥
[100216]
Been super busy today running around for all my last minute purchases and exchange some money for New Zealand. I was planning to film, but so many things had to be done, so I don't think I will be getting any videos up for the next 2-3 weeks. *sighs*
Oh well! I'll try and get some blog posts up instead!!

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡