Pipimi + Popuko // Adventure at Dawn o(*≧□≦)o

Earlier in June as we were slowly leading up to the SMASH! weekend I arranged a casual cosplay shoot with my mate where we dressed up as Popuko and Pipimi from the anime series Pop Team Epic. I got up around 4am to get ready before driving out to the CBD and making it to our location at dawn. We had the most beautiful sunrise and it was just a beautiful day to shoot. The sky was constantly changing every hour that passed with various pastel colour moving across the sky. 



Popuko - Me 
Pipimi - Nompire
Photographer - Me 
I'm looking forward to many more cosplay shoots to come as I have so many ideas and characters I'd like to shoot. If you have any characters you'd like to see me cosplay do let me know in the comments section! 

♥♥♥♥♥
Like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡