Two Sis & Co. Review // Brunching on colours ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Last weekend I finally went to the cafe Two Sis & Co. with Virginia and my childhood friend Stephanie to catch up and enjoy each others company. The weather was just perfect with a beautiful blue sky and a sunny warm day. 

Stephanie got to the cafe early and managed to grab our table just as Virginia and I were parking across the road. The cafe is a little small in comparison to what I imagined it to be but the seating arrangements were perfectly fine. However it does get a little cramp where the coffee was being prepared which can cause a bottle neck blockage making it hard for people to move around. The cafe was flooded with natural lighting coming in through the doors and the one side of the wall had large fern patterns all along it, creating a welcoming and bright atmosphere. 
We didn't take too long on what we wanted to eat and drink as were were super hungry! So we placed our orders and waited patiently for our dishes and coffees to come out. 

Green Unicorn - matcha latte topped with fairy floss, edible flowers and toasted marshmallow. The matcha latte was not overly sweet and had that authentic bitterness taste which I personally like very much. 

Chai Latte - The latte was smooth however the flavours and aroma was a little lacking. I couldn't taste any of the spices and it was a little too sweet to my liking. 

Taro Latte - Again a very smooth latte, however the flavours and aroma of taro was not very strong. 

Baked Eggs - slow cooked tomato sugo, spiced capsicum, onion, danish feta and two free range eggs + Spanish chorizo ($20.50). This dish was not too bad but felt like it was missing something...maybe chilli? 

Truffle Green Tea Pasta - black truffle, 63c egg, tempura shitake and three cheese sauce ($29.50). I could smell and taste the truffle as it was also present in the cheese sauce which I had poured all over my pasta. Although the flavours were rich and the pasta was al dente there was definitely something missing to give it that extra ompf!

Wild Mushroom - buttery garlic and lemon wild mushroom, herbed cheese, truffle oil, sourdough, Parmesan crisp and soft boiled egg + Spanish chorizo. ($23.50). The mushrooms were cooked to perfection and well seasoned, I couldn't really taste the truffle but it was definitely a hearty dish.

Overall the dishes and coffee was alright but nothing really captured my tastebud or stomach to make me want to come by again. The dishes were visually pleasing and definitely will make a lovely picture but if you're after taste then I would recommend to walk out with just the matcha latte and go elsewhere for food. The pricing is not exactly the best either. Although I did read on Zomato that their matcha pancakes are quite nice so maybe I'll come back to try that one day. 

Two Sis & Co. 
306 Harris street, Pyrmont, Sydney, NSW
Opening Hours: 
Mon-Fri: 7AM - 4PM | Sat - Sun: 7:30AM - 4PM
Ph: 0451 594 665
INSTAGRAM
Two Sis & Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
Like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡