Went to Meet Mica // Café review (*⌒∇⌒*)

Prior to my trip to the US, Florence and I went out for lunch at the cafe called Meet Mica. We've been seeing their food dishes appear on our instagram feed quite a bit so we thought we'd tick this place off our bucket list. The cafe offers an Asian-fusion brunch menu and is located in Surry Hill. 



When we arrived there was already a small queue forming so we popped our name and contact number down so we could walk around the neighborhood while we waited. It was roughly a 30-40 minute wait before we were seated at our table. The atmosphere of the place is simple and cute with a lot of natural light coming in from their window walls making it perfect to take photos! 


 Florence and I shared the two dishes that we ordered so we could try more than just one dish each. We also got some tea to warm ourselves up too! 

San-do-ichi bento - the finger sandwich bento served with lotus chips and edamame is only available on the weekends. The sandwiches  come in 3 different flavours, which are:
  • Smoked salmon, mustard dill cream, pickled fennel & mixed greens.
  • Avocado, grilled zucchini, roasted pepper, spinach, pesto.
  • Japanese egg roll, nori furikake, mayo & lettuce.

A bowl - consists of butter poached organic barley, spinach, shiitake mushrooms, miso maple chicken, butter corn, slow cooked egg, green shallots served with a dashi broth.

Overall both dishes were pretty simple and nice however taste wise it was nothing to really praise as the flavours were pretty average. I wouldn't say the price tag for both dishes are really worth it to be honest and I don't see myself coming back here often but I may come back to try their Lobster Congee as I have heard a few good things about this so must try this out and decide for myself! 



Shop5, 492/500 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Opening Hours: 
Mon-Fri: 7AM - 3PM | Sat - Sun: 8AM - 4PM | Wed: CLOSED
Ph: (02) 8018 7370
INSTAGRAM
Meet Mica Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
Like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡