Let's snack together~ ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ

 Today I will be sharing with you guys one of my recent favorite snacks that I've been munching on non-stop.
Garden's Malkist crackers have been my #1 snacks for the past few days as I love munching on them when I get a bit peckish before or after a meal. 
So let me give you my ratings for this amazing snack which I cannot get enough of!
Garden, Malkist Crackers Ratings:

Packaging: ★★☆☆
The packaging is nothing out of the ordinary. All the cookies were placed nicely and neatly inside. 

Price: n/a
We got this from one of my mummy's friend while she was working. 

Taste: ★★★★
I loved this biscuit as the top is glazed lightly with honey and sugar for that extra taste. I love it! I also like how you can crack the square biscuit into halves too. 

Overall: ★★
Definitely would be purchasing more of these biscuits if I ever see them in Sydney otherwise I will stock up on heaps when I go back to Hong Kong since the brand Garden is from Hong Kong.

♥♥♥♥♥
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!
Also, recommend your friends to it as well!!
"CLICK HERE" to learn how to win in the giveaway today!
[ 9 DAYS LEFT UNTIL IT CLOSES! ]
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin 
Well I have just finished off the packet whilst typing this blog entry. Oh boy my skin has been starting to take it's downfall so it's time to whip out my bio-oil and skin remedies to help with my current sensitive skin! I shall share my remedies with you guys soon!! 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡