Review: Catalina Geo Triple Action Tinted Moisturizer

It has been about 3 months since my last review on MakeupAustralia's latest product. This time they sent me their Catalina Geo Triple Action Tinted Moisturizer
The triple action of this tinted moisturizer include the function of a moisturizer, primer and foundation. This all-in-one day cream also has mineral powders and SPF30 PA+ UV protection to give us a crystal-like finish. Well let's put this baby to the test! 
Catalina Geo Triple Action Tinted Moisturizer Ratings:

Effect: ★★★★★ 
This triple action tinted moisturizer does keep my skin moist and it doesn't make my skin feel heavy at all. It's also quite natural and has a light coverage. 

Colour: ★★
The colour blends nicely with my natural skin tone with light coverage. 

Formula: ★★★★★
The texture of the liquid-cream is quite thick and has small granules of the foundation shade in them which you can easily dissolve and blend out evenly across the face with your fingers. It doesn't have a particular smell so if you're not a fan of strong aroma products this is for you.

Packaging: ★★★
The packaging it in a squeeze tube meaning super easy access to the product without having to dig your fingers in to get the product out. 

Cost: ★★☆☆
You can purchase this product from MakeupAustralia.com at AUD$35.95. 

Overall: ★★★★☆
Despite the pricing may be a bit high for student's this product definitely is very gentle on young and mature skin. If you have slightly troublesome skin such as dryness or pimples/acne this product is light and moisturizing meaning it won't block your pores. 


♥♥♥♥♥
Watch my Sigma Haul Video and also receive an Exclusive Offer on Sigma for one week only!! I will have a "How to wash your makeup brush video coming up soon too."
Remember a few weeks ago I was filming with Wengie well it's finally up! Wengie has entered the Kpop Dance Cover competition so like and share the video >>HERE<<
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I also just joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
Last night I attended the Nokia Lumia 925 Launch event with TonyLion. It was one of the best launch event's I have been to and I will be sharing more about this event soon but while you wait here's a few photo's from my Instagram from the night. 
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
OOTD
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
AMAZING HSC PIECE
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡