*✦ Start saving money with myProsperity ✦* (^_^*)

*Nuffnang Sponsored Advertorial*
Do you ever wonder how much you actually spend on shopping, petrol or eating out? 
 
Or have you wanted to plan an overseas trip but you just can’t find any way to save up.
Now with myprosperity, you can automatically organise your spending into categories once you have connected it to your bank account/s.
It’s a simple and secure way of managing your spending and it’s also FREE! Signing up is super quick and safe as it securely links your bank account/s, credit cards, loans, super, shares, property, car, etc. in one place.
This way you can set your goals and budgets to save up for that holiday you’ve been dreaming of or those new pairs of shoes you’ve been wanting. 
As for me it’s time to save up so that I can pamper myself on my birthday next week!


♥♥♥♥♥

Watch my Sigma Haul Video and also receive an Exclusive Offer on Sigma for one week only!! I will have a "How to wash your makeup brush video coming up soon too."
Remember a few weeks ago I was filming with Wengie well it's finally up! Wengie has entered the Kpop Dance Cover competition so like and share the video >>HERE<<
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I also just joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
  
Uni begins next week and I'm so not looking forward to it at all, but the good thing is I will be able to celebrate my birthday with my friends without having to worry about any assessments in the way yet. Also I will be doing a makeup tutorial for my Ulzzang inspired makeup which I wore for 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

10 comments :

  1. Haha sena-chan your pictures are always so cute and adorable! Makes me smile :D yay your birthday is next month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ありがとう、ミサちゃん!
    To be more exact next week!!! hahaha, just made that change to the blog post just nows as I just realised now hahaa. It's on the 3rd Aug :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday!!! LOL. Funny how I know two other people with the same birthday.


    My birthday is just over a week after yours ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really!! I've been waiting for aug 3rd for a month now cause its the start of my 10 days holiday haha but there's another reason to celebrate :D (tho it's also my ex's bday bleh) haha yay I'll make sure to properly greet you on that day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is indeed another reason to celebrate!! Hahah~ for me it's to dread back to uni on the following monday :/

    But fess not! You can now remember SENNNAA! bday on the 3rd instead of your ex's now hehehe :D
    What's the exact date for your bday ミサちゃん!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naww thankyou sweetie!!!
    And yeah I have a few friends whose bday's are extremely close to mine and some the day after~
    Have friends bday on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and my younger brother's bday is on the 6th~! So it's like party non-stop!!! Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Advance happy birthday cutie Sennaa :D
    Great blog post, But i'm a sucker for saving haha. Whenever i try to save up my money i always end up spending it :'( I'm hopeless #lol
    Anyway, Ulzzang style suit's! you look soo adorable like a little neko! I Just wanna huggle you :3 haha pardon my creepiness haha. <3

    P.S wish you all the best for your birthday!

    ~Michelle

    http://www.lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nawww~ Thankyou Michelle! It's so lovely to receive birthday wishes from other bloggers and readers!! <3 It means so much to me!
    & I know what you mean! When I start to spend the money I have saved up I use it all!!! ><"
    Hahahaa thankyou~ I haven't really done ulzzang-style makeup before, mostly gyaru since I love how dramatic you can be with the false lashes hehe~ But I shall have my ulzzang-inspired makeup tutorial soon!~ :D
    Once again thanks for the early birthday wish!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're very much welcome :')
    exactly maybe the only time i can really save up is when i'm really old and i wouldn't get tempted by online shop's and clothes,shoes store sale's anymore haha. old i mean like 50 something xD
    Yeah i like gyaru style's and haven't tried it yet, Maybe because i'm too old for it haha. Ulzzang make-up is good for veryday make up which i find great it's not too intimidating for my age unlike gyaru but i wanna try it sometime hehee.
    I'll be looking forward for your future tutorials then! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha~ Or maybe when your around 50 you might be shopping more!!! Hahaha~ How old are you? You make yourself sound old but you definitely do not look old at all!! :P

    Yes definitely look forward to them :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡