I Miss Alice | The Other Side Photoshoot

It's been almost a year since TonyLion and I last did a photoshoot together. This time we decided to go with a darker theme as the accessories we used where from Silver Skull Jewellery by Sofia Fitzpatrick
-Only filters have been used to create the atmosphere
-All photo's taken with SONY Cybershot DSC-TX1 ( My DSLR died as we started snapping. I also need a new digital camera)
Just a few of the pieces! My favorite is the Fox Skull Ring
We started off with our first casual outfit to warm up both our bodies and camera since it was a chilly day. We come across a world of unknown yet we embrace those moments to see what we encounter along our journey. 
Fashion of the day「080713」
Review- Jacket
River Island- Jeans
Colette- Headpiece (necklace)
Sofia Fitzpatrick- Rings
Brandless- Boots 
Jumping worlds we come to a world where being loud, bold and dramatic is how we live. 
Finally rocking my JC shoes out in the open~
My favorite shot of TonyLion, taken by ME!
This was actually my favorite photo but it blurred a bit .
Take TWO! 
Fashion of the day「080713」
Kmart- Checkered top
ASOS- lace bustier
Glamorous- Disco Pants
Jeffery Campbell- Lita Boots
Colette- Bracelet
Sofia Fitzpatrick- Rings
We soon approach a world of dark elegance where the kingdom's power lies within a world of solitude. 
My 2nd fav shot of TonyLion
Fashion of the day「080713」
Stella- Feather shawl
Sheike- Maxi dress
♥♥♥♥♥
Don't forget to enter my giveaway's!!
Also, recommend your friends to it as well!!
[ 2 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL IT CLOSES! ]
&
"CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG'S ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY" 
(OPENED INTERNATIONALLY!!)
[ 4 DAYS LEFT UNTIL IT CLOSES! ]
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
Hope you guys enjoyed the photoshoot this time round. Next time we plan to shoot same location again but in spring when all the flowers have bloomed!! 
Anyways I'm going to grab lunch! Super hungry now! Feel free to leave me a comment and I shall leave you with a luvo I took on the day of the photoshoot!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

8 comments :

  1. that was fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! We shall go again when the flower blooms! Then you can go super colourful and crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol nice story btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou~ I didn't know what on earth to type so yeah~ haha random story time! wooo!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAHH. LOOKS SO GOOD. I love the disco glamarous pants. Makes you look so glamarous :D :D

    Lets go TOO!! :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahha~ Thanks Li-Su.
    Yeah just contact me and we shall organize :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡