★ Sigma Haul Video & Exclusive Offer ( ゚▽゚)/

Early this month my friends and I decided to purchase a few things from Sigma

As for me I purchased the Mrs.Bunny Travel-size Brush Kit so when I go travelling I am able to apply makeup or when I have a photoshoot outdoors I will be able to apply makeup on for my friends. 
Watch my latest video now and see what other products we got.

Now to all of you my awesome readers who are still reading this blog entry I have an awesome offer for you guys with Sigma
You can now get 20% OFF ALL Sigma products using the code SBAP20 which is vaild until the 29th July 2013. So what are you waiting for just click this link and start purchasing now! >>SIGMA<<
♥♥♥♥♥
[CLOSED!]
The following winners have been e-mailed, please respond ASAP.
- Crystal Lin
Li-Su
- Phuju P.
- Porcelaine
- Stephanie Chen
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I also just joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. The Brushes are pretty! and so are you :3
    And oh' i subscribe to your YouTube channel ^_^
    Hope you can subscribe back~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the brushes are so cute~ I love the colours <3 Watch the video and see the other brushes too :D
    And thanks for subscribing to my channel<3 I shall subscribe to your channel as soon as my internet is no longer capped next week :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡