1 Hour Till Christmas | Life as Santa's Little Helper

Free GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRoseFree GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRoseFree GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRoseFree GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRoseFree GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRoseFree GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRoseFree GingerBread Divider by PhoebeRose
There’s only one day (well more like in an hour) till Christmas and it was also my last day at work! I really just want to keep tonight’s post short and simple as I am dead tired with a sore throat, so I apologize in advance.
Christmas Elf icon by torimisu
Tonight I just want to share with you guys a quick updated about my Christmas casual job experiences that I took on, which most of you guys could guess, I was helping out with the Santa Photography this year. 
Christmas Teddy by xXMandy20Xx
It was much fun at the beginning but we started to understand why this job is only for a month long. The stress and frustration just builds up not only on the unhappy parents/customers as they were either unable to see Santa, bad photos, queuing, etc. but it builds up upon us workers too. 
Although I say that it can be frustrating to handle these customers having an amazing team to work with just makes the 5 hours shifts go faster~ I also love it when customers just take an understanding about the roles that we are in and when they leave compliments or just saying a simple “Merry Christmas” makes the day better too.
Free Christmas Tree Avatar by zara-leventhal
♥♥♥♥♥
I’m so happy to have met amazing and funny people who now have become great friends of mine. The last shift was a short yet it felt like eternity. Although the job may not be fun as it nears the Christmas craze but the people that I worked with were worth the complaints and frustration from this job, so I may take this role again next year. I shall end tonight’s post here (see I told you I’d be a short one!). Good night to all my amazing and supportive readers!! It's Christmas in exactly 45 minutes!
Thank you by haseprabio
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡