2 Days Till Christmas | Le Petit Escargot ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

Crystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designs
Only two days left until Christmas and I’ve been super busy at work as it is the last few days for families to come in to take their photo with Santa. Yesterday there was a crisis at work but fortunately our amazing supervisor on set that day managed to fix everything! I also got my first Santa photo taken with my family and then headed off to dinner after work at The Little Snail. 
ICON: Double-Scoop Bear by Cupcake-Kitty-chan
Cherry - Free Avatar by Hardrockangel
We had dinner with my aunty and uncle as it was almost one of my cousin’s birthday (tomorrow!) and apparently it was also the Winter Solstice Festival (Dong Zhi). It’s almost as important as celebrating Chinese New Year’s so dinner with the whole family is a must; in this case my aunty, uncle and two beautiful cousins were there with us too.
Baby Egg by Mini-Umbrella
So I’m just going to show the picture of the food we had that night, starting off with the entrée’s.
Salmon Roulade- filled with herb cheese mousseline, served with potato nest and passion fruit dressing.
Lovely Panda - Glasses by Jellosie
Escargot de Bourgogne- dozen snails marinated in herb-infused bouillon, oven baked in garlic butter
Watermelon Avatar by Kezzi-Rose
Paté Maison- Armagnac flavored duck liver pate with marinated champignons, date chutney and port vinaigrette.
Spool of thread-Free avatar by sayuri-hime-7
Bouillabaisse de Marseille- traditional French seafood soup of mussel, fish fillet and prawns, cooked in seafood broth, served with garlic baguette
Cute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designs
Moving onto the mains:
Bear Plushie - Free Avvie by r0se-designs
Fillet of Beef Tenderloin- served with potato millefeuille and red wine jus
Free Bunny Icon by xXScarletButterflyXx
Loin of lamb- with witted baby spinach, maple glazed pommes boulangere and thyme jus
Strawberry Jelly by angelishi
Magret de Canard- crispy skin duck breast fillet with wok tossed spinach served with cassis and raspberry sauce
Little Narwhal Icon by Kiss-the-Iconist
Seafood plate- of grilled salmon, garlic prawn, salt and pepper squid, chilli mussel, beer battered soft shell crab and mesclun salad
 FREE cookie nom divider by PseudoProsoponFREE cookie nom divider by PseudoProsoponFREE cookie nom divider by PseudoProsopon
As for the dessert we ordered:  
Spring Potpourri Mix by Meriko-chan
Handmade Profiteroles- with crème patisserie and mint chocolate sauce
Tea Mochi FREEAVATAR by MellotheMarshmallow
Warm Sticky Date Pudding- with butterscotch and French vanilla icecream
Cheesecake-Free avatar by sayuri-hime-7
Chef Churned Hazelnut and Praline Ice Cream- on sable Breton and grand mamier caramel
strawberry chocolate cake icon by milkbun
Belgium Chocolate Gateau- with pineapple and coconut candy
Free icon jumping squirtle by LunarLotis
♥♥♥♥♥

It was a really lovely night to spend with my family and cousins before the Christmas craze kicks in. We all had a lovely relaxing night and tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!! It is also my last day at working and seeing as today wasn’t that busy at all I have a feeling tomorrow will be super quiet! I hope you guys all had a wonderful day and now it’s time for me to get some food in my belly. Looking forward to the festive season is over as it will mean my trips with friends is that much closer and I can finally fix my unusual sleeping and eating patterns.
Thank you by haseprabio
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡