8 Days Till Christmas | Be Strong & Shine (★^O^★)

Pink Spring Ribbon Divider by PhoebeRosePink Spring Ribbon Divider by PhoebeRosePink Spring Ribbon Divider by PhoebeRosePink Spring Ribbon Divider by PhoebeRosePink Spring Ribbon Divider by PhoebeRose
Well…I did film today but because there was an error with the memory card the file has been corrupted which means I’ll have to re-film the video again! Ugh~ well I guess it would give my throat a rest since I work up to a sore throat this morning, with such bad timing too as I have to talk at work.
Kawaii tigar pixel icon avatar by miemie-chan3
Anyway I’m not really sure what to talk about today but I guess I will share with you guys this interesting and strong video clip about the difference between a successful male and female entrepreneur. 
::Free Icon - BW2 Mei:: by LoliHime-sama
This is based on a real-life female entrepreneur in Silicon Valley and business school students were given this case study, where half received their case with the successor named Heidi whereas the other half of the students had a minor change where the name was changed to Howard. Students found both entrepreneurs equally competent but students found Howard more likeable which is summed up in the following video clip.
Retro TV Icon by Mini-Umbrella

Free Icon: BMO by SinfullyCute
♥♥♥♥♥
I love how strong the message is at the end. No matter how or what you are labeled with, be strong with your decisions in life and shine through without being afraid of how others view you.
Anyway I shall hop into bed now as I'm exhausted from work and have a sore throat ><"!
Thank you by haseprabio
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡