Review: Bidanpo 2-Step Haw-Chim TCA Mediental Clinic Mask

Using photo's I had previously took, which was when I had my long hair~ <3
Bow with Jewels by socksyyBow with Jewels by socksyyBow with Jewels by socksyyBow with Jewels by socksyyBow with Jewels by socksyyBow with Jewels by socksyy
I’m back again with another facial mask review as I’ve been having unusual sleeping patterns, take yesterday for example I woke up at around 3am in the morning and I couldn’t get back to sleep, which results in my skin looking older, dull and tired than usual. I also had a morning 5 hour shift at work that day so that totally drained my energy for sure, which is why my skin needed this pampering!

Strawberry Popsicle by Mini-Umbrella
The 2-Step Hwa-Chim TCA Mediental Clinic Mask helps soothe the skin as well as care for our pores and also improves on anti-wrinkle, whitening, preventing skin troubles and strengthens the immunity of the skin. 
Poison Juice by Mini-UmbrellaAnyways it's time to put this mask to the test! First apply the ampule onto the skin and lightly pat the product in. Then apply the sheet mask for about 20 minutes.
Popsicle cuties - Free Avvie by r0se-designs
2-Step Hwa-Chim TCA Mediental Clinic Mask Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★
I can visibly see the wrinkle I had yesterday have ceased to exist!! My skin also feels much more moist and hydrated!

Formula/Aroma: ★★★★
It has a baby wipe kind of smell so I guess you can smell like a clean baby’s butt after using it (I mean this in a good way!)

Cost: n/a
You can purchase this mask from my awesome sponsor Constance Choo, on facebook. Their site is in Chinese but they are able to speak in English, just give them a message and they will reply within 24 hours or so. 

Overall: ★★★★
I highly recommend this mask, especially if you’re sleeping patterns have been unusual as it will help soothe the skin from irritation it may have.
Rainbow Icon by Mini-Umbrella
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY UPDATES-
I've been shopping way too much the last couple of days and I'm going to stop after purchasing a belt and big floppy sun hat for the upcoming summer and wait until the Boxing Day sales as well as my trips that I have planned with friends. I shall reveal the locations in another post I'm sexy and I know it by Emoji-kun
Thank you by haseprabio
 
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡