Get Bouncy & Healthy Skin with Skin C Mango Placenta Jelly (∩˃o˂∩)♥

Simple Pink Flower Lace by AngelicHellraiserSimple Pink Flower Lace by AngelicHellraiser
Want beautiful, hydrated and firm skin on a weekly basis, well now you can achieve this without the high calories, sugar and caffeine. The Otsuka Group, Skin C Placenta Jelly Supplements come in three different flavors which offer various benefits. The flavors are mango, passion fruit and pear but they also offer a limited edition flavor in chocolate.
Free Pink Bunnie Icon by Cute-Little-Angel
One pack comes with 7 jelly sticks
Free Icon: BMO by SinfullyCute
Mango flavor :D
Jellystick icon by Oni-chu
Zoom up of the Placenta C Jelly!!
Yamio icon by Yamio
As for myself I purchased the mango flavor which offers the following benefits:

-Anti-aging, whitening, hydrating
-15000mg Premium placenta extract
-Ceramide
-Elastin
-Exotically mango flavored Skin C placenta jelly
-Low molecular weight collagen peptide
-Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid
-Placenta extract
-Swallow’s next extract
-Vitamin C

Free Icon: Lumpy Space Princess by SinfullyCute
Make my skin healthier and hydrated please!
As I get lazy to do facial mask sheets I personally find this a great way to give a little boost to my skin besides eating healthier and going to the gym regularly. It’s also low in calories; sugar free, caffeine free and preservative free too!
Lock Heart Icon by AngelicHellraiserLock Heart Icon by AngelicHellraiserLock Heart Icon by AngelicHellraiserLock Heart Icon by AngelicHellraiserLock Heart Icon by AngelicHellraiser
Skin C Placenta Jelly, Mango Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★
The results are not instant but so far I can feel that my skin is more hydrated and bouncier. Appearance-wise my skin also looks and feels smoother and has a healthy glow to it too.

Formula/Taste: ★★★★★
It is a smooth jelly stick with an aromatic tropical mango taste. It is easily consumed and I quite like the mango flavor.

Cost: ★★★☆☆
I purchased this packet of 7 sticks for AUD$8 which is a reasonable price as compared to Sasa.com it is about AUD$9.90.

Overall: ★★★★☆
I’ve only started using this product but I can definitely see some changes to my skin as it feels moist and has a healthy glow to it. Definitely will be purchasing more before I run out!!
FREE Carousel icon by buneep
♥♥♥♥♥
Down to my last two placenta c jelly sticks, need to purchase more of these jellies soon!! Might purchase the other flavors next time round and review on their beneficial functions to our skin too. 
Going to end the evening with Running Man. Who else here enjoys watching Running Man??
Innocent by buneep
Thank you by haseprabio
"Bounce Bounce" - Bouncey Skin~
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. Your skin looks flawless! I'm skeptical about these kind of food things, but if it tastes good why not :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It does take good definitely give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Placenta? LOOL I don't know, that kinda sets me off-
    Your skin does look amazedly flawless though! I might buy some of these for my mother as she has very dry skin. *^*
    Thank you for the review!

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy!! *__*
    Thanks for reviewing~
    http://www.seiyuna.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome! and i do agree, the word placenta did set me off because it's also used somewhere else *ahem* but yeh~ aside from the name it's really good and taste nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's quite nice and also great for the skin too :P
    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not interested in these kind of things. However, your skin looks so beautiful, smooth and fresh x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything with placenta just creeps me out but I'd love to try some skincare with it though bahaha!!! Looking gorgeous like always darls! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I know, i think they should had named it more nicer rather than placing the word placenta in it~ hahahah! But it really does help the skin :)
    & Thanks sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡