Hollow Pearl with Rings&Tings (*‿*✿)

 
Crystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designs
Good morning guys it’s quite the gloomy weather today and I haven’t uploaded in two days already so I’ll be doing another jewelry review with Rings&Tings! This time I will be reviewing two of their rings and one of their necklaces.
The first ring is their Hollow Rectangle Ring which comes in a dark silver shade. The diameter is about 1.8cm which will fit snuggly on my index finger. As for their Invert Ring comes in a silver shade is able to reflect the light which gives a unique look once worn on our fingers and I enjoy wearing both these rings together as it creates a very edgy and modern look.
Bear Plushie - Free Avvie by r0se-designs
The necklace that I’m wearing is their Minimal PearlNecklace which can come with either a gold or silver chain. You could wear this out on a daily basis to give a girly and elegant youthful feel and the length of the necklace is also adjustable between 41cm to 45.5cm with their lobster clip. 
Diamonds and Star Jar by yaile
Rings&Tings is currently having a 20% sale on all products! They also have a new subscription box program where you can get jewelries worth £20+ every month and exclusive discounts. You can choose between their 3/6/12 month subscriptions and they are shipped out during the 1st-15th of each month. 
Heart Lock by angelishi
♥♥♥♥♥
Chinese New Year's is next week! What do you have planned??
Thank you by haseprabio
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. I love the necklace! So lovely x3

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is so simple and delicate. I feel like it would go with lots of outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the rings suit you quite well ^^ Unique ad very different ^^

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡