Binoculars to find Infinite Peace with Rings & Tings ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

Giraffe Divider by IridescentStardustGiraffe Divider by IridescentStardustGiraffe Divider by IridescentStardust
Rings&Tings has sent me more fashionable and cute jewelries to review on and it’s the first jewelry review post of 2014. They sent me three items which were their Binocular necklace, Vintage Irregular Peace Charm Bracelet and Minimal Infinite Ring. 
Super affordable accessories!!!
Moon Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Their Binocular Necklace is actually longer in length which sits comfortable below the chest but I pulled it up so you can see what the design looks like when worn. I love how intricate the design of the binoculars is. 
:::Free icon: Sailor Moon - Serenity::. by Mimru
The Vintage Irregular Peace Charm Bracelet is quite a casual piece which you can wear on a daily basis. It is also adjustable to fit all sized wrist and comes with cute beads and charms too. The material of the bracelet is suede so best to keep it away from water as it will absorb the moisture and the bright orange colour will start to look dirty. 
Jiggly Jello Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Last of all their Minimal Infinite Ring is super cute, chic and always in style! I’ve been looking for an infinite ring for a while and now I think I can finally come to a stop as I now finally own one myself. This ring not only comes in this rose gold colour (which so happens to match my nails) but it also comes in silver and black too. It also fits quite snuggly on my index finger which is a diameter of 1.7cm. 
Totoro by JUS-D
♥♥♥♥♥
I'm on a roll here with my daily updates on my blog! I think I deserve a pat on the back! Have you guys planned out what you'll be doing this Chinese New Year's? Otherwise if you don't celebrate the occasion do you know what you'll be doing for Valentines day? 
Let me know in the comment box below!!
heart icon by minnie-themousekid
Thank you by haseprabio
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful jewelries! ♡ I like the necklace! ♡♡

    macabrefledgling.blogsot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡