Another Flash Sale with Romwe (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Romwe is having another $9.99 Flash Sale and this time it's their White and Black Fluid Striped Shirt! Many other bloggers have purchased this piece to create sophisticated yet chic looks. Stay tuned till the end of this post for a rewarding discount on your next purchase with Romwe
Sunshine Icon by Mini-Umbrella
The shirt is incredible versatile as some bloggers have incorporated it into a daily outfit look too. Click the following picture/link to make your purchase now!! (Sale starts in 2 hours!!)
Romwe $9.99 White And Black Fluid Striped Shirt.
Rocket Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Also check their new Ehinic Season collection, price starting from US$13.99 only!!! Otherwise do check out their other sales which include so many amazing pieces! Click the picture/link below and see the full collection now!
Romwe new in SS 2014 Collection, Starting From $13.99.
Pichu Pokeball by Mini-Umbrella
Now to my amazing readers you can get a further exclusive discount! Check out the following discount codes and see which one you can apply to your shopping cart!
biron by Emoji-kun
♥♥♥♥♥
I realized I have started to slack up on blogging again and I apologize, I just haven't been feeling up for it lately but I'll try and get a post up once in a while~ On the brighter side of things I was looking up puppies last night and it made me want to get one, I already have my eye's on two lovely pups but just awaiting on their price quote and conditions. I don't want to be overpaying for an untreated pup and I want to make sure it's healthy too! I did have a rabbit phase too but I'm just very uncertain about the rabbit and all......
So guys! What would you want as a pet?
Rabbit? Dog? Cat? Turtle!?
o 3 o by Emoji-kun
cute | via Facebook
love me
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. Nice tips~ <3

    I really like like dogs! I have a small black chihuahua~ ^^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww!!! How adorable~ my family has a chinese sar pei at the moment~ She such a goof~ haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡