▼Stripe It Down | Romwe Fashion OOTD

Are you a fan of black and white stripe? It originated from 1960, and was brought back through LV S/S show.  It is chased by the fashion world since then. 
black divider by ToxiceStea
Romwe was inspired by this and designed a new black and white stripe leggings which not only make your entire leg look slimmer but it can also create a lengthening effect too. I paired these leggings with a chic sleeveless peplum top which reminds me of Cheon Song-Yi who is the heroine of "You Who Came From the Stars". Her style is chic, sophisticated and modern. She always pairs her natural makeup with a brighter lip colour too which is what I decided to do in my mini-shoot here.
(HAIR FLICK BABY!!)  
Simplest Divider by limitless--wingsSimplest Divider by limitless--wings
Clock Mini Pixel by GasaraClock Mini Pixel by Gasara
White Rose (R) by AngelicHellraiser
Clock Mini Pixel by Gasara
White Rose (R) by AngelicHellraiserWhite Rose (R) by AngelicHellraiser
Clock Mini Pixel by GasaraClock Mini Pixel by Gasara
White Rose (R) by AngelicHellraiser
Clock Mini Pixel by Gasara
White Rose (R) by AngelicHellraiserWhite Rose (R) by AngelicHellraiser
(Woo look at my lengthened legs! Cheating way of looking taller in photos!)
metallic divider by ToxiceStea
Fashion of the day「220414」ROMWE- Peplum top, Leggings
GUCCI- Bag, Sunnies
FOREVER NEW- Necklace
Peep Toe- Shoes
♥♥♥♥♥
I pretty much just came back from watching a movie tonight. I went and watched Spider Man 2 and I enjoyed it thoroughly!! On a side note I have never watched the first Spider Man movie so I'm missing some bits and pieces but other than that it was a great movie! Ending was amazing but unfortunate~ That's all for spoilers and go watch it now!!
(Here's one last pic of me posing with a sneaky smile!)
biron by Emoji-kun
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡