Mercedes-Benz Weekend Edition | Sydney Fashion Show \(^▽^@)ノ

Unicorn Poop Divider by luffliiUnicorn Poop Divider by luffliiUnicorn Poop Divider by lufflii
Last Sunday, 13th April, fashion blogger & dear lionbro, TonyLion invited me to go to watch the Mercedes-Benz Weekend Edition Sydney Fashion Show located at Carriageworks Bay. We watched the last session of the day at 5pm but met up a tad earlier to grab some food beforehand.
(Thank goodness it stopped raining for the rest of the day!)
Free Kawaii Donut Icon by xXScarletButterflyXx
Kompletely-Kawaii icon Contest by Oni-chu
It’s my second time going to a fashion show; the last one I went to was back in year 2010 during my high school years as my friends had extra tickets that they could give away back then.  
Free Kawaii Bumblebee Icon by cottoncritter
This year’s S/S14 season tends to have a lot of white, black and prints involved. The cuttings are more edgy or sharper than usual. Here’s a list of the designers that were displayed on the catwalk that day: 
SWEET-ness Heart Divider #2 by Gasara
Pheonix Keating                    Macgraw
Leroy Nguyen                       Haley Elsawsser
Duvenage                           Zhivago
We Are Handsome                    Talulah
Emma Mlilholand                    Suboo
alice McCall                       Cameo the label
Michael lo sordo                   by johnny
bec & bridge                       AJE.
Serpent of the Swan                IXIAH
ae’lkemi.                          Betty Tran
Aurelio Costarella                 Jayson Brunson
Alex Perry                         Carla Zampatti
Bianca Spender                     Haryono Setiadi
Ginger/Smart                       Dion Lee [II]
Romance was Born
SWEET-ness Heart Divider #2 by Gasara
SugarySparkles Kawaii Cupcake Icon! by Cupcake-Kitty-chan
Here's a few snaps that I personally took while I was watching the show. We also got free goodie bags which came with hairsprays, Mercedes-Benz usb and more!! 
 (Pheonix Keating-Hallow by Emoji-kun)
 (ZHIVAGO)
 (TALULAH)
 (Cameo the label)
 (by johnny.)
 (BETTY TRAN- what a beautiful and unique design)
 (BETTY TRAN-let's all be princesses~)
 (AURELIO COSTARELLA- one of my favorite shots I took!)
 (Alex Perry-super cute and casual!- w - 2 by Emoji-kun)
 (Alex Perryo 3 o by Emoji-kun)
 (carla zampatti- blush blush by Emoji-kun)
 (Romance Was Born)
 -ENCORE-
♥♥♥♥♥
I took a few more snaps with my friends before we all headed into different directions. As for me I was starving so I found my friend who was still in the city for burgers at Grill'd! It was very satisfying!!
gyah by Emoji-kun
UFO Icon by Mini-Umbrella

(One last look at the place!)
Miku-Nyan Icon by AutumnIsAki
Miss Sennnaa, TonyLion & his two friends!
Pink Bow Dividers by Nutellalicious
Ending with a selfie (which came out blurred, BOO!) that I took before the show started~
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡