失恋ショコラティエ | Heartbroken Chocolatier


blush blush by Emoji-kun
I haven't watched Jdrama's in a long time and I guess the last one I remember watching was about 2-3 years ago now but a few weeks ago I picked it back up starting off with Shitsuren Chocolatier. I saw a few pictures on tumblr saying that they went all out on intimate kissing scenes (which is rarely in most jdrama's) and with very realistic scenes when it comes to relationships so I thought I'd give it a go. 
Found on tumblr
ji- by Emoji-kun
The drama is about "Koyurugi Sota who looks up to and adores his senior in school, Takahashi Saeko. With his one-sided love for her, he decides to leave for Paris to learn the art of making chocolates, as she loves chocolates. After returning from Paris, Sota dreams of creating the perfect chocolate to present to Saeko, and that it will make Saeko fall madly in love with him. Saeko, who is already married, is actually quite the airhead, but her actions seem to lead Sota on. Does Saeko not know that Sota is madly in love with her? Or is she just playing with his feelings?"
Found on tumblr
gyah by Emoji-kun
I found this drama somewhat interesting but I can't quite put my finger on whether if I liked it or not...Hmmm~But I was indeed surprised that the Koyurugi Sota was played by Matsumoto Jun! He has gotten more meatier around his face!! Especially if you compare him to his HYD (Hana Yori Dango) days!! I guess this drama brought me laughter and tears, so I guess this wasn't such a bad drama.
Found on tumblr
- 3 - fui fui by Emoji-kun
Let me know what you think of this drama if you've watched it, otherwise maybe give it a go if you're procrastinating or have nothing else to do at the moment. BEWARE! The first episode made me ate half a block of chocolate!!! The chocolate-making scenes were amazing!
biron by Emoji-kun
♥♥♥♥♥
Super exhausting day that I took a nap at the cafe while I was studying for my Japanese test tomorrow~ Anyway I shall end this post with a cute Shitsuren Chocolatier doll!! Look how cute it is!!

Shitsuren Chocolatier: Koyurugi Sota Chibi

// requests // sales // master list // 2014 promo //
Found on tumblr
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡