Coco Noir | Café (*^◇^)_旦

Bunting Divider by Kezzi-Rose
After my morning shift, at Warringah Mall, I went and had lunch since I was super hungry and plus another reason was because I had found a super cute vintage-y French themed cafe last week as I was buying boxes of strawberries for $1 each!!
Strawberry Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Cookies and Milk by Mini-Umbrella
Cookie divider by littlegrimoireCookie divider by littlegrimoireCookie divider by littlegrimoire
The cafe was called Coco Noir (meaning black coco) where the interior of the cafe reflects a vintage, classy yet modern atmosphere, very popular among the ladies. 
Cup of Cocoa : Free avatar by TheDeathOfSen
Little White Totoro Pixel Divider FREE USE by ZombieMutt13
Last Friday I started off my order with a regular mocha. You could smell the roasted coffee beans as you bring the cup towards yourself but the taste of the roasted coffee is blended well with the chocolate making it a delight to drink.

biron by Emoji-kun
My main meal for that afternoon was their chicken and mushroom filo where the sizing was perfect for myself. There was generous amount of chicken and mushroom inside and the texture was lovely as there was a mixture of meat, mushroom and their stuffing? with a strong taste of chicken. 
Rainbow in a Bottle by AcidKitty3
Today I decided to go for their hot chocolate. It had a much more milky taste to it and I think they use chocolate sauce or syrup as it has that more sweeter taste to it. I'm not a huge fan of that particular sweetness so I would definitely prefer their mocha.
blush blush by Emoji-kun
My main meal of today was their cajun chicken filo. Once again the filo was consistent and there was generous amounts of chicken but much more playful  with flavor. As usual I added tomato sauce to my filo for that extra tickle in taste. 
It's been a while since I've shown my face on my blog and instagram~
Dangomotes - Free Icon by etNoir
Before I left the shop I couldn't resist but to purchase a few of their macarons sitting on the shelves. I also gave a few away as I met up with my friends afterwards. I purchased the following flavors:
Nutella- thought it would be amazing but I was wrong as it wasn't at all that chocolately nor unique~

Strawberry- I loved the fruity yet creamy taste!! My favorite flavor from the lot!
Salted Praline- unfortunately I gave this one away to my friend so I wasn't able to grab a nibble~
French Vanilla- just your ordinary vanilla-tasting macaron~
Popcorn- BEWARE! There are actual hard corn bits in here!I bit into one and it wasn't a great surprise for me. As for the macaron itself had a slight buttery popcorn taste but wasn't very strong. 
Lychee- Quite fruity I must say!
FREE Pudding Icon by Sunshinewish
All the pretty colours~
I'm sexy and I know it by Emoji-kun
♥♥♥♥♥
Today, work was quiet and there wasn't much we could really do so I got creative and started on my first creation design on bracelet for display. I guess if you haven't followed me on INSTAGRAM you will probably have no idea what I'm talking about~
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. OMG I wanna try this place! :D

    Ling
    Blog: happylingfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def go!!! Mocha was really good :3
    tehehehhe :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡