Does your phone have a Guardian angel??

Totoro: Free icon by Miss-Rabbit
Have you been looking for a phone screen protector which is able to deliver you crystal clear screen, anti-shatter and anti-scratch which isn't made from those filmsy plastic??
gyah by Emoji-kun
Saviour Glass is to the rescue! This glass screen is easy to apply onto the phone and gives it maximum protection. These features include anti-shatter, anti-scratch, excellent touch sensitivity, advance silicone adhesion for easy installation, rounded edges to prevent chipping and compatible with most cases. 
o 3 o by Emoji-kun
 You will get the following items in your Saviour Glass kit which includes the alcohol prep pad, glass screen, microfiber cleaning cloth and two button stickers (for iPhone). 
biron by Emoji-kun
Although I don't use an iPhone I tested this screen protector on my mum's iphone and so far she's loving it! Everything is very crisp clear and she doesn't need to push any air bubbles that may form up for normal plastic screen protectors. 
♥♥♥♥♥
Anyways I need to get ready for the cruise and party with friends tonight. Really looking forward to it because it's been a really long time since I last had a fun night with friends, music and dancing (even if I am sick at the moment). Shall talk to you again soon my lovelies!!
Star Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡