Port Douglas & Cairns // Summer Snorkel Vacation Σ(*ノ´>ω<。`)ノ

Some of you guys who follow my instagram or facebook page will know that I went to the Great Barrier Reef about 2 months back and it was definitely one of the best experiences ever! I tried many things for the first time which includes, snorkelling, sky diving, licking the butt of a green ant and many many more. It is also listed as one of the MUST VISIT locations as earth gets warmer the reef will slowly perish and die, so start planning a trip soon! I am happy to cross this location off my travelling bucket list. Anyway, here are 3 vlog video's that reflects my adventures while I was there. I hope you guys enjoy them.
 
♥♥♥♥

[310116]
Finally went and purchased my new phone!! I went and purchased the Samsung Galaxy S6 in white (because I've always used white). Super excited to crack this baby open and start using it~
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡