Breakfast at Sokyo // Sydney eats (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

I have been to Sokyo since it first opened and have been in love with their food since. When I heard about their breakfast menu I was so eagered to go try the food. I finally got the chance to on Boxing Day as my mum wanted to have breakfast there (as she has been a few times already, and loves the food too!). 


While we waited for our main breakfast meal, they have a continental buffet which offers a selection of food to choose from. These include cereal, congee, soba, fruits, muffins, cronuts, juice etc. 



As I was having some small eats, my main arrived. I ordered the Akashiyaki, which includes Binchotan grille octopus, omelette, butter roasted Kipfler potato, créme fraiche, white soy micro greens and niban-dashi. This dish was not what I would expect it to be, taste-wise I thought it would be more flavourful. However, I wasn't feeling too well that morning, so I didn't have much of an appetite to begin with. 



My mum ordered the Bimbimbap, which includes 48 hour wagyu beef cheek, pickled mushroom, yamagobo, spinach, zucchini, bean sprouts, steamed Hokkaido yumepirika rice, fried egg and gochujang terriyaki. It was an enjoyable dish to have with all the flavors and textures mix together.  


Before we left, I picked up two mini muffins from the buffet because of their flavors, which were black sesame and matcha. I really enjoyed the black sesame muffin! Plus they were both really moist and packed with flavor!

Sokyo
Level G, The Darling at The Star, 80 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont, Sydney, NSW
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 8am - 4pm
Ph: (02) 9657 9161
♥♥♥♥♥
[130116]
It's really warming up here in Sydney and I cannot believe only 7 days until I go on a mini vacation up north, to the Gold Coast! Super excited to be going there in forever!! I use to go there every month as a kid with my cousins and relatives, where we enjoyed all the theme parks~!!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡