Winter in Melbourne / Day 2, 2014 (*^▽^*)

I cannot believe I didn't finish blogging about my 2014 winter Melbourne adventure, until I saw my latest Melbourne post. This calls for a huge catch up along with many other 2015 travel blogs to write! 



After our first night in Melbourne, we started the next day bright and early and made breakfast at home. Steph and I woke up the earliest so we decided to make breakfast for everyone with the ingredients we bought after dinner last night. We made omelette, bacon and grilled vegetables, along with a cup of tea each. 



We then took the train to Flinder St Station where to then took a tram towards South Wharf, for some shopping at the DFO outlet. 


We needed to cross this bridge to get to South Wharf DFO, but first group photo!!



I think we shopped at DFO for about 2-3 hours before heading back to the city. The force was against us from leaving, the wind was blowing really strong. 


Once we got back to Melbourne central, we went for a quick coffee stop since we were all tired and a bit peckish. I ordered a Lemon Meringue tart and a hot cup of mocha~


 Once we finished our coffee break, we continued our shopping adventure at H&M, Emporium, Myers, David Jones, etc. until night fall reached. We headed home to ditch our shopping and to get ready for the night ahead of bar hopping! 
♥♥♥♥♥


Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡