Back to School Makeup & Hair | Natural & Cute

Today I uploaded a new video onto my youtube channel, on the topic Back to School. Here in Sydney, school begins next week so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share and hopefully prep you girls who want to have cute hairstyles and look less tired when you go to school again. 


In my video I use very limited makeup, which I try to portray a more natural and refreshing appearance. Some schools do not allow the use of makeup, but when I was in highschool, there were no strict rules. We could dye our hair any colour, paint our nails whichever shade we liked and wear as much makeup as we wanted. 


As for myself, I hardly wore any makeup during my junior years, it was only until my senior years that I started using a bit of eye liner and some tinted lip balm or lip gloss. 


However, nowadays I sleep later than usual so dark circles are bound to appear. Hence a little help from makeup can help conceal and make me look much more refreshed and awake. 


You will also find 4 cute hairstyles which are super easy to achieve and doesn't take too long either. The video is below so I do hope you guys enjoy it! 

♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡