(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ Level Up // 2016 Resolution

It has been three years since I last did a new years resolution-related post so here is my 2016 resolutions. 2015 has flown by and it just seems like yesterday I was finishing my uni examination, but I somehow managed to fit in so many wonderful adventures with my family and friends. Although I was able to cross off a few things from my bucket list, it continues to grow daily as I find more new and exciting things to do in life. Anyways I'll leave that bucket list blog entry for another day, let's get straight into the new year resolutions. 

  • Full-time Job?: As I will be finishing my final semester at uni in July, I must search for a full-time job! It kind of scares me that I have to leave this comfort zone, but I am also excited to leave uni and meet the real world! Hunting for a job may not be the easiest of things but I'm looking forward to trying out what there is and also do some interns too.
  • FLABS BE ABS: Fitness has always been an up-and-down journey for me and the main goal has always been to be healthier and fitter. However, I thought to myself why not push myself harder so I can get the body I want and flaunt my hard efforts once its' achieved, since I only have one course to do in my final semester, so I am able to dedicate more time to reveal my shy abs, under the layer of fat.
  • Hone my skills: I definitely want to sharpen my skills when it comes to my blog and youtube channel. I'll do my best so I can blog daily again and upload new video's weekly, that way I can really connect with you guys. I want to keep in touch with all my blogging and youtubing community, and your support is always needed to keep me going! So thankyou for always being apart of my little family!
  • Dance: Oh how I miss dancing! I miss the hip-hop, Kpop and pole dancing. I was addicted to dancing 3 years ago but I have fallen off the tracks due to the massive amounts of uni work over the last few years. This will be the best opportunity for me to start dancing again and make use of the time I have to spare.
♥♥♥♥♥
First selca of the year, taken 1st Jan 2016 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡