Farewell 2015 // Year Review щ(゜ロ゜щ)

2015 has been an amazing year travel-wise, job-wise and in general, I suppose. 


First off, travelling has always been a huge thing for me and I've always enjoyed exploring and experiencing the different cultures. In 2015 I went to Japan (twice!), Hong Kong, Hunter Valley, Melbourne, Cairns and Port Douglas. 


Going to Japan twice was a blessing! I got to experience the two very different weather conditions, Winter & Summer, and I do have to say I am loving their Summer! All my friends ask me why did I go to Japan again, well...all I can say is Japan is a country you will always want to go back to, especially in my case, as I've always been quite obsessed with their culture for as long as I can remember now. It all started with anime & sushi! 


On the other hand, Hong Kong was such a huge disappointment! I remember the last time I went to HK was back in 2012 for a cousin's wedding and I had so much fun, eating, shopping and hanging with my relatives. After a 3 year gap, a huge difference can definitely be seen. The people are just plain rude now and I was so glad I was out of HK in 3 days! However, what did make HK a tad okay to stay, being able to see my brother and dad and the food. Also, I enjoyed the bike riding day we had, that was super fun! 


Soon after my HK/Japan Summer trip, the boyfriend, Mr.Smiles took me to Hunter Valley for my birthday. I have never been to Hunter Valley before so it was definitely an exciting trip for me. We had so much fun getting drunk on wine & fat on cheese. It was a super fun and chill birthday. 


Again, shortly after my trip to Hunter Valley, I was off to Melbourne to attend the boyfriend's relatives wedding. It was cute and beautiful~ We also had mini food adventures along the way~ I love visiting Melbourne for the great food, amazing coffee and unique bars. 


Cairns & Port Douglas was one of my highlight trips in 2015. I have yet to upload blog post & vlogs on this adventure but I had the most amazing experience and fun! I went with my boyfriend and we explored the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and it was the first time I ever went Skydiving.


batman, money, and job image
Job-wise in 2015, I was jobless when I came back from Japan the first time round and so I was on the hunt for a new job. It took a while to find a casual job & go through the interview process, but after 2 months of searching and interviews, I finally landed myself a job! I absolutely love my team, as they are the funniest and chillest people ever and we get along all so well. Pay is not bad too so yeh~


2016, new year, and 2015 image
In general, 2015 was a lovely year! I got to travel more than I expected, continue to be with the one I love, catch-up with friends and family, found a new job and the list could go on! However I am ready to take on 2016 and I know so much more awaits me! The first half of the year will be my final semester in uni (OMG! finally!) and once again, I am planning some travel trips with my family, friends and boyfriend, so I cannot wait until they are up and running! Also, I cannot forget to mention that this year there will be so many good movies and anime coming out so I am extremely excited about those too!! I shall end this 2015 review post here and I'll see if I have time to make a new years resolution post for you guys too! Thanks so much for reading and please continue to support me again in 2016!!!
♥♥♥♥♥
Ending this post with the last selfie in 2015!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡