Bobby's Fish Market & Hobbiton Tour (۶* ‘ꆚ’)۶・゚✧

The following morning, we woke up bright and early for a quick breakfast with our host before heading out to Bobby's Fish Market for their famous fish and chips, for brunch. Everything is fried fresh on the spot and boy was it tasty!! 



After lunch it was time to drive to Mata Mata, where we were off on our Hobbiton Tour. It was also Valentines day and so far, this was the best Valentines day ever!! 



We went to get our tickets, which we had booked beforehand and since we were about 30 minutes early, we decided to check out the souvenir shop while we waited. 



Then it was time to get onto the bus, to head towards Hobbiton! 


Even the scenery from the bus ride towards the set was absolutely beautiful!! 



Before we began our tour inside Hobbiton, we had a small talk session about the set, filming and general information. 


Once that was done, it was time to head in!!



This was the first hobbit house we saw as we walked into Hobbiton. The door was so cute and round!!



Then I had to renact the "I'm off on an adventure" scene when Bilbo Baggins decides to join the dwarves on their quest. 



The gardeners of the set put in a lot of effort and time to make sure everything is blooming and growing healthily and beautifully. Which is why it seemed as if we were in the movie itself. Anyway, here are a few more photos that I took on the tour. 



Look at how cute the tiny clothes are!! When they were filming, the staff would have to change the clothes on the lines daily to look as if hobbits really did live here. 

Can you guess whose house this one is?? That's right it's Biblo Baggins' house! Super cute!! We weren't allowed to enter so photos of the front was better than nothing right!



This cute house has a water mill that actually treads water!! 



Towards the end of the tour we headed to the Green Dragon, where we get a drink with our tour. I ordered an apple cider to refresh myself from a whole day of walking under the heat. 


I had the most amazing time spending Valentines day with my partner at Hobbiton! We're both The Hobbit and Lord of the Ring fans so this was definitely something we really enjoyed!! I would highly recommend even if you're not a fan of the movies because it's just too cute to give it a miss!! 


♥♥♥♥♥
[11042016]
I finally started on my essay that is due on Friday and I'm 1/3 of the way done! I have two full days which I'm sure to nail it by the due date! Anyway you can watch my adventures in Hobbiton on my recent vlog video which I uploaded recently. 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡