Tea Journal Chatswood // Tea lover galore! (♥ω♥ )

Literally after breakfast at Flower Child Café and a quick gym session right after that, I was on my way to my car when I decided to try the cakes at Tea Journal (TJ). I remember seeing this café open earlier this year and it was a really quiet and cute tea shop. Anyway, I decided to get two cakes and a bag of tea to take home with me because I love drinking tea and what goes better with it than cake! 


This is there Rose and Black Tea chiffon cake, and I remember seeing this cake when their store just opened. The chiffon is infused with Tea Journal's own tea and rose, and the cake is super spongy and fluffy to eat. I could really taste and smell the aromas from the tea and rose, as it came across strong yet light on the palette. 


The second cake I got, was their Japanese cheesecake! It was really delicious and moist as the cake would wobble when you moved the plate. It had a light cheese taste and was also very fluffy in texture too.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed both cakes and it went so well with the matcha that I purchased in Japan. The tea I purchased from TJ was their Goji & Jujube tea, which helps to restore the kidney and liver and aid with insomnia and anxiety. I have yet to try it, but I know this will be a sweet tea. I cannot wait to come here again and try other flavoured cakes, I did see a new flavour "Hoji" chiffon cake on the menu so I will definitely try that next time because I love hoji cha!!


Tea Journal
Shop 44, Level 436, Victoria Ave, Chatswood, 2067, NSW
Opening Hours:
Mon-Sat: 10am - 9pm // Sun: 10am - 6pm
Ph: (02) 8386 5648

Tea Journal Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


♥♥♥♥♥
[120416]
Two blog post in one day, because both entries are about cafés which I went to try out today, for the first time!! 
Like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡