Wonders into Hells Gate // Geothermal Park and Mud Bath Spa ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

After our hike in the Whakarewarewa Redwood forest, we headed off to our next location on our itinerary. 



We headed towards Hells Gate which is a geothermal park and also has a mud bath spa too. This place was really close to Rotorua central and quite a easy drive. 



We began the self-tour with a stroll through the geothermal park hike, where we saw all the inferno, cooking pools, steaming cliff, mud volcano, medicine lake, bush walk and Kakahi Falls. 



After our stroll, it was time to enjoy the sulphur spa and mud spa. When entering the sulphur spa, you should not place your head underwater for safety purposes.  



As for the mud spa, my boyfriend and I had so much fun. I was quite surprised that my boyfriend rather enjoyed playing in the mud spa as he kept trying to put as much on him as possible. Once our time was up for the spa session we headed back to our accommodation and had a chill night in. 


♥♥♥♥♥

[270416]
The past few days I have been filming quite a bit because the sun had decided to come out and play! I will be editing a few video's later tonight but first to finish off my studies for the evening. I have also uploaded a new video today and it is anime-related. Watch it below!!
I'm trying to upload video's every Wednesday at 12pm (AEST). I will also try to upload a 2nd bonus video during the week too, so subscribe to be notified when I upload new videos!.


Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡