Whakarewarewa Rainforest // Redwood hike (•̀o•́)ง

The following day we headed off to Rotorua, where we were off to the Whakarewarewa forest for a good hike in the Redwood forest. It was so surreal and beautiful as we were surround by the tall trees. Now I'm just going to bombard the post with a few photos along our hike, as there are no words that can really describe the whole experience. 



There are so many different plants and tree's along our walk and it is so beautiful to see splashes of colour from the berries and flowers that we find. 




♥♥♥♥♥
[240416]
Thinking of changing up the way I post blog entries these day but I will see how it goes first~ Anyway, today I went yumcha with my family and we also went to the fish market to purchase some seafood for dinner. I haven't been doing much these days but tomorrow I will need to get a good study session going on.

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡