KylieCosmetic // Part 2- Lipkit review & swatches + video ٩(♥ω♥*)۶


Late March I blogged about how to shop successfully on the KylieCosmetic website as their lip kits are extremely popular due to the high intensity pigmentation of their lip products and how long-lasting and transfer-free they all are. Today I will be sharing with you guys, the second part to the review on KylieCosmetic, which will include my review and swatches of all 8 shades that I got. 



The lip kits will be delivered in this black and white drip-dropped rim box which is pretty much the signature packaging for KylieCosmetic products. 



I placed all my lip kit together into the one box so it is easier to find the shade that I want to use. The lip kits come with one pencil liner and one liquid matte lipstick at the cost of US$29. 



I like keeping it in this particular colour coordination: Koko K, Candy K, Posie K, Kourt K, True Brown K, Dolce K, 22, Mary Jo K. 



Here are all the swatches for all 8 shades of the lip kits. The pencil liners are all swatch in heart shape's and their matching liquid lipstick swatches are beside the lip liner swatches. I have also labelled them to make it easier to know what shades are what. 


I like how KylieCosmetic are cruelty free so they do not test their products on animals. Also their lipsticks contain a moisturising ingredient for a super comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips and last on the lips for many hours without touch-up. Touch-up is only needed if you eat greasy food where the lip product can slide occasionally and it best to remove all the residues before reapplying a new layer. I can honestly say the lip kits are something to rave about as it does live up to the hype and price point is not too expensive. If you'd like to see the lip kits in action, you can watch my review/swatch video below. 






♥♥♥♥♥
 
[250416]
Today is ANZAC day and so for all Australians and NZer's let us all remember those who had fought for us. Lest We Forget. 
Even though today is a public holiday, I honestly do not know what else we can do on them...*sighs* so I might head out in a bit to go for a good old food date with my boyfriend. 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡