Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Review 💦

Finding the perfect sunscreen to use on a daily basis becomes more and more important for me, especially when time seems to fly by so quickly. Earlier this year my friend mentioned Bioré had released a very lightweight sunscreen so I decided to purchase some while I was in Japan and have been using ever since. Also, Kao Corporation had just released their new and improved version of their Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence in February so I managed to get the latest version! The water-based sunscreen that combines strong UV protection with light-to-the-touch texture, has a micro defence formula that uses a capsule packed with a UV protection agent creating a fine veil on the skin and spreading into micro crevices. 

The sunscreen comes in a tube packaging where you can squeeze the amount of product needed. The texture of the sunscreen is gel-like and is absorbed into the skin swiftly without feeling sticky. I love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and somewhat hydrated with its light weight formula and knowing that it'll protect my skin from the harsh UV rays. The aromas of the product has a very faint smell and I find 2-3 pea-sized amount of the product is enough to cover my face and neck. Also, I find that it can double up as a primer for the face as it hugs the skin effortlessly. 
Overall: ★★★★★
As I purchased this sunscreen in Japan it only cost me about AUD$8, however if you won't be making a trip to Japan anytime soon you can find this product online for about $12, which is still relatively reasonable. I absolutely love its light-weight formula, subtle aromas and that it can also be used as a primer while protecting your skin from the UV rays with its SPF 50+ protection. I highly recommend this sunscreen if you're skin is a little on the dry side as this will help your skin feel hydrated and you can always top up. 

♥♥♥♥♥
Have you tried this sunscreen before, if so how do you find it? Or what other sunscreen brands do you like to use? 
Also if you're interested in the ingredients used in this product check out this blog post as I found it incredibly interesting in how each ingredient plays a part and also get a little more knowledge behind the science. 
FOLLOW ME ON

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡