Innisfree Green tea seed skin Review 🌿

One of my favourite way to nourish and hydrate my skin is using the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin on a daily basis. This toner aims to deliver intense hydration and anti-oxidants to soften the skin and strengthen its' natural moisture barrier with its dual-moisture-rising technology. 

The toner comes in a 200ml bottle with a small opening to control the amount of product that comes out. Like most toners the texture is liquid based and is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving any sticky residues. It also has a refreshing scent which makes me feel more awake when I use this in the morning. 
Green tea seed skin Rating:
Overall: ★★★★★
I love using this light weight and refreshing toner every morning as part of my daily skin care routine. It keeps my skin feeling soft, fresh and hydrated. This toner cost about $30 at the Innisfree Australia stores/website, Innisfree World (international) website and a little less on the Yesstyle website. For a 200ml bottle the price is not too bad. I find this toner is suitable for most skin types but definitely test it out first to be safe. I have recommend this product to a few of my friends and they have all been loving it.
♥♥♥♥♥
If you're interested in more Innisfree product reviews check out my previous post on their other products that I've reviewed so far "here". 

FOLLOW ME ON

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥Γ³㉨Γ²)οΎ‰♡