YoRHa No.2 Type B


Travelling 2 hours away from Sydney, I was on the scout for shooting locations with my friend and decided to bring my Nier Automata 2B cosplay along as I've been meaning to shoot her for a while and I didn't get any chance to take some photos at SMASH! last year when I cosplayed her. I also brought along my Toga Himeko cosplay because why not~ Although we didn't take a huge amount of photos that day, my friend and I had a really fun time exploring the location and also overcoming the chilling idea of shooting in an abandoned building. Please note when shooting in an abandoned place, it is incredibly important to be aware of your surroundings, be cautious every step you take and never go alone because if you get into an accident you'll definitely need your friends to help. After the mini shoot I took notes of what to improve for the next time I come back to the same location to re-shoot 2B again. These notes were my wig was too long so I'll need to cut this even shorter, bringing more props such as her sword or roses to make things a little more interesting and continue to workout to get fitter and a peachier behind for those sneaky butt shots. I hope you all enjoyed photos! 
♥♥♥♥♥
FOLLOW ME ON

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥Γ³㉨Γ²)οΎ‰♡