Innisfree Skin Care // It's real squeeze mask - Pomegranate o(*^▽^*)o

It has been a while since I last did a facial sheet mask review and if you have joined my little youtube family you would know that I recently did a massive Innisfree beauty haul and I shared my all my purchases with you guys. The products that was my main haul were the It's real squeeze mask sheets as they were having an amazing offer "Buy 10 Get 10 Free!". I went ahead and purchased 20 sheets and got 20 sheets free!



Which brings me to this review on the Pomegranate It's real squeeze mask sheet. Pomegranate is known to be the queen of fruits and has many benefits for the skin. This includes bringing radiance to the skin, preventing damages caused due to radicals, anti-inflammatory, stimulates cellular regeneration, anti-aging and  moisturising. This mask is also infused with Jeju green complex consisting of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves and orchids to keep the skin healthy. 


The mask sheet itself is a triple-layered sheet, staying moist and hydrated for an extended period of time. Also, it easily allows the essence, which carries the nutritions, to penetrate into the skin with high absorption rates. Additionally, it has the perfect snug fit over the skin, making it comfortable to have on while doing other things.


It's real squeeze mask - Pomegranate  Ratings:

Effects: 
My skin feels instantly hydrated and brightened. My fine lines have become much smoother and I my skin does feel firmer and tighter too!  
Formula/Aroma: 
The aroma is not too strong and creates a really relaxing atmosphere for me to enjoy my facial sheet mask time! 

Cost: 
You can purchase this mask from the Innisfree website at AUD$1.70/each or on Amazon (15 mask sheets) too. However, I got them when on the official website when they were having a special offer "Buy 10 Get 10 Free", it was a huge bargain!! 

Overall: 
I am extremely happy with my first try on the It's real squeeze mask in Pomegranate. I cannot wait to try the others and I would highly recommend this mask to those who want to brighten and firm their skin for the day. 

♥♥♥♥♥
[240516]
This morning I have been catching up on old Sailormoon series and I just absolutely love it! But now I really need to get my working mojo on to continue my report! However more innisfree products shall be reviewed again soon! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡