Matte Fall Makeup Look & Products List ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶


Products List
Pupa Smoothing Primer in Clear 
Dolly Wink Brow Powder
D-Up demi lashes
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Hourglass Ambient Palette

I have provided links to the products that can be found online and watch the video below!!




♥♥♥♥♥
*ADVERTORIAL*
Looking for modern and chic fashion? Head to Style We; designers at your fingertip and get 5% off on your first purchase via their app.
♥♥♥♥♥
[130516]
Super tired from uni and a workout session at the gym, but I must be honest, I do love the breather I get after all that hard work! Anyway, I will be heading out later tonight with some friends and I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 
(2 minutes later...) OMGSH GUYS!!!!!!! I am so excited to tell amazing news and it is....UTADA HIKARU is finally making her comeback!! I've been waiting for so long and it's so amazing to hear her voice again! Here are on of her snippets from her soon to come singles!! 


Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡