The Choc Pot // Lava fondant cravings! (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Nowadays, whenever I get a huge chocolate crave and I have none sitting at home, I love going to the Choc Pot to get me some of their signature dessert, the choc pot. It is a freshly baked fondant, which requires you to wait patiently for 10 minutes, while it cooks! 



Another reason why I would choose to come to The Choc Pot first is because I live so close to Chatswood (as it is the closest franchise near me!), it literally takes 10-15 minutes for me to get there! 



The first time I ever came here was with my boyfriend and we ordered the S'more Nuts waffle. It was pretty good, so I couldn't wait for my next visit to try their signature dish! You can see my excitement in the photo above, as it was my second time coming here! 



I also ordered a side of strawberries and banana's to go with the fondant, as both those fruits go so well with chocolate! 


The fondant is served warm and  you can really smell the aromas of the cocoa. I love the texture of the lava-like fondant which literally spreads across you palette and envelops your mouth! It has such a beautiful smooth, moist and gooey texture and it's not overly sweet!  



We also ordered their Lord of the Crepes and boy was this good too!! The praline spread with crispy wafers bits inside the crepe gave a nice crunch to it and taste wonderful with their vanilla whipped cream. The strawberries were a taste of refreshness when you needed a break from all those stronger tastes.



Cannot wait to come back again and have their choc pot fondant and their other crepes and waffles!! 


Level 3, The District, Chatswood Interchange, 2067 
Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am - 10pm, Fri & Sat: 11am - 10:30pm
Ph: n/a

  The Choc Pot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


♥♥♥♥♥
[200516]
Hello my lovelies! Sorry for the late post today, I've been trying to get my quiz done but my internet connections were having a few hiccups! I also went to the gym after uni today since I haven't been the whole week as I've been trying to start my major report and major essay for two different subjects. I've just been a huge potato! But it felt great to be at the gym today, working up a sweat! Anyway I hope you guy have a wonderful weekend and I will see you guys in my next blog post and next video coming up, I believe tomorrow morning.

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡