Happy Mother's Day// At Flower Child Café again ✿

I celebrated Mother's Day with my mum, by heading out to one of my favourite cafe's in Chatswood, called Flower Child Cafe. It was her first time coming here and also her first time drinking a chai latte! 


It was quite a busy day, as we had to wait almost an hour before we got a table, but we left our name and number so we could walk around the shopping centre as we waited. Chatswood Westfield has changed so much and my mum hasn't had the time to really explore it plus we hadn't hung out just us mother-daughter in a while too. 
The Aussie Beef burger was quite succulent and a generous portion too. However, the fries were cold and I felt like the meat patty was flavour. 

The second savoury dish we ordered was their Tasmanian crispy skin salmon. I was expecting a bit more of a wow-factor from this but the salmon was a tad overcooked. and the taste was pretty average. 

The last dish we ordered is one of my favourite, which is their Flower Child Fruit Salad. Presentation on point and tasting great as always. I'm assuming Flower Child does better with sweet dish rather than their savour but I do want to try their Chicken salad the next time I come here. 



391/1 Anderson St, Chatswood, 2067, NSW
(next to Topshop in Westfield)

Opening Hours:
Mon-Sun: 8am - 5pm // Thurs: 8am - 9pm

Ph: n/a

Flower Child Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
[080516]
HELLO!!! Uni is almost coming to an end and I have so many things to do before I can fully relax and enjoy the freedom! I have a few major assignments coming up so I may not be able to blog as much over the next few weeks, but I will try and do my best! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡