Blue Eyed Blonde Dancing with Ice-Cream (ノ^o^)ノ

 
Hope you guys found my entry on Real & Fake Colour Contacts useful! I'm back with another colour contact review! 
What they look like in their packaging! They last about one year once opened
The design of the lenses
Dueba Barbie BT02 Blue Ratings:

Comfort: ★★★ 
These are alright to have one for half a day I would say. They start to get dry after 3-4 hours or so, but you can easily fix that problem by using some eye drops.

Colour: ★
I really love how they the colour is incredibly vibrant! These lenses will be great to use for cosplay makeup's. 

Enlargement: ★★★★
These are 14.0mm which sound small but since i'm slowly breaking my wall of fear these are the perfect size for me to get back into them. Also if you are new to wearing colour contacts it is best to start off with a smaller diameter so your eyes can get use to them slowly.

Overall: ★★★★
Highly recommend this pair of contact lenses, especially if you are planning on cosplaying a character who has bright blue eyes!



 ♥♥♥♥♥
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!
Also, recommend your friends to it as well!!
"CLICK HERE" to learn how to win in the giveaway today!
Last Saturday morning I was off to dance but not for my usual classes, this time it was to help with Wengie's cover to Hyuna's Ice-Cream (already know the dance cause I did it for one of the showcase last year, didn't think it'd come in handy!). Of course who else to instruct us but Jaye! He is pretty much an old friend of mine~ Ahhh back in the days~ Anyway moving off from the past here are some photos which were taken, by Wengie's friend Steve, during rehearsal. 
Glare at Wengie everyone!
Slide up!!!!
yer yer yerrrr~
The forming of formations!
Finally got formations in order!
I leave you guys with some kisses!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. So cute <3 I love your pink hair extensions (that's hair extension right? haha) you have during your dance rehearsal with wengie ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nop it's my real hair as we chatted on my instagram :P
      Tehehhee~

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡