Review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal Kiwi Apple Ade Mask

Getting back to the rest of the flavors from the beauty clinic mediheal ade mask series, this time I tried the kiwi apple flavor. I previously bought one myself and was then given another from my sponsor so I get extra clean pores nows! Why?
The Kiwi Apple Ade Mask is meant to leave your skin clear and also care for your pores! So let's put this baby on and take care of them pores!
Beauty Clinic Mediheal Kiwi Ade Mask Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★
Amazing mask!! I can see my pore's have tightened up a bit and now my skin looks cleaner and fresher already! 

Mask material: ★★★★★
As you can see in the photo's above the material of the mask is cotton-based and has some unique patterns on it so that our skin can absorb the serum better.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★★★
So far kiwi apple is my favorite smelling mask! It has a really refreshing apple scent with a hint of kiwi..

Cost: ★★★★☆
This mask cost AUD$4.50, but was on a sale at BUY 1 GET 1 FREE so I got 2 mask for AUD$2.25/each, which I think is relatively cheap. I also got an extra one from a lovely sponsor too!

Overall: ★★★★☆
I love the smell of this mask and it also does work in minimizing pore's. Although I don't have extremely big pore's to begin with but when I look very closely and carefully I notice some of the pore's looks smaller. This results in my skin looking fresher and cleaner.

♥♥♥♥♥
 
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!
Also, recommend your friends to it as well!!
"CLICK HERE" to learn how to win in the giveaway today!


So this week I have been going out a bit more since I do not have any final exam scheduled. So I've pretty much been doing some dancing, shopping and staying at home studying. Let me sum it all up to my "Instagram/Fashion updates"
Starting from last Thursday I came home to find 2 parcel's waiting for me. One from my amazing sponsor Constance Choo & another my mini Sasa haul. 
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Love getting parcel's!!
Saturday I met up with Wengie to go film her music/dance cover for Hyuna's Ice-cream. We filmed for about...4 hours straight so we were all starving by the end of the session. It should be coming out soon so look forward to it, since I'll be in it too!!....dancing though.
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Finally finish filming! Time to snap a few shots with the girls!
Sunday calls for my weekly bonding session with my cute mummy as we go shopping and have our "Oriental High Tea" session at The Star afterwards. 
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Mummy in the background checking out which jackets to purchase~
Fashion of the Day [160613]
Forever21- Crop top
MINKPINK- Lilac shorts
Sportsgirl- Socks
Brandless- Boots
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Our Oriential high tea, noodle soup & cranberry lychee <3 
Last night I headed out for dance but I got to the city early so I went around and did a bit of shopping. I bought a few accessories since they were on sale! 
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Bargain!!!
Today I went out to watch a movie and I couldn't decide between Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University, so I flipped a coin and we watched Despicable me in the end. I found it really funny and adorable, but maybe it's because my brain functions like a 3 year old. I loved Agnes's princess costume!! Mega cute!!! & her love for unicorns will never die out!! After the movie, I did another round of shopping and bought MORE accessories since they put more styles up on the sale!
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Which one would you watch first??
Fashion of the Day [200613]
Esprit- Jacket
COACH- Bag 
Taken from my instagram: lazypandah
This time it's all blingy!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. ooh, Kiwi! that's my fave fruit! hehe.
    You look cute btw :) love your outfit too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie.
      Oh really, kiwi is your favorite fruit?? Then you should definitely try this mask out!! Makes your pore's much smaller :P

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡