Warming up Winter ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Pitango is well known for their organic and fresh ranges of meals and soups. I had always seen them on the shelves when I went grocery shopping but since my family preferred Chinese-style soup I never really got the chance to try it out until now.
 
I was recently approached to review on one of Piatngo’s newest winter soup range. I was given the vegetable and quinoa flavor and they were really thoughtful that they gave me a bowl and spoon as well as the thermal bag to keep the soup cool during delivery. 
Let me reveal my ratings and thoughts about this particular product. I just opened up the packet and poured it into a saucepan where I just stirred until it started to boil. My mum has always loved to drink soup when it's still hot, otherwise it won't taste as good when it cools down. 
Pitango, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup Ratings:

Packaging: ★★★☆☆
Their 600g bag is very convenient to store but I guess the one bad pointer is that you are unable to seal the bag again once open and must drink the soup within 2-3 days.  

Price: ★★★★☆
Then average price for Pitango’s soup range cost about AUD$8 which I find reasonable cheap for 2 servings in one pack.

Taste: ★★★☆☆
The soup reminded me of minestrone soup but had some of the quinoa grains to fill my tummy up a bit more. It was also packed with tones of healthy vegetables and in general the taste was no bad at all. If you’re finding it a bit bland you can add some chicken meat into the soup.

Overall: ★★★★☆
 Highly recommend this soup as it gives us the option of having a healthy clean eating habit. The products are also organic and are freshly made too, which is why they are unable to store for a very long period of time. 
♥♥♥♥♥
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!
Also, recommend your friends to it as well!!
"CLICK HERE" to learn how to win in the giveaway today!
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin 
Tomorrow I will be doing my final exam then Sunday it's time to head out with my mum and enjoy pampering ourselves. Next week I shall be catching up with my friends and also I'll be picking up my dad from the airport on Friday! So much good news happening once my exams are officially over!!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

16 comments :

  1. Thank you for making me hungry, and I just had breakfast haha. It looks so good <3 and good luck for your exams tomorrow! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!! Hope I do well in my exam ><"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. study hard tonight ^^ but how come final exam on saturday? D: anyway, I just nominate you for the VBA here http://www.misaraisu.com/2013/06/versatile-blogger-award.html hope you can check it out once you're free ^^ ganbatte ne~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah our uni is weird~ ahhaha~
    Oh thanks sweetie!! :D I've actually already done one before so you can read it while you wait for me to do another one :P
    http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/easter-announcement-versatile-award.html

    ARIGATOU!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for sharing this post! I love how you post so many useful advices and reviews! They are super duper helpful :))! By the way your blog is super cute :))!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That actually looks really good~ I wish we had that here in Canada xD. I think it's awesome that it's organic, and it encourages clean eating despite being like an instant food.

    Good luck on your exams too! I'm sure you will do really well ^^.

    I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award if you're interested in it~ http://astrophoria.blogspot.ca/2013/06/day-10-one-confession-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posting so much every day ^.^ so hardworking <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!!! Because I was so bored before my exams started and now that it's finally over! The posts will be never ending!! Yay!!! Time for more blogging and filming now!! You should start to get blogging too~Maybe about your new dog (if your mummy lets you :D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh bummer! Maybe one day their brand may expand to Canada! If not come to Aussie for a holiday when you have the time and money to do so!

    Thanks for the luck!!! I just came home from my exam and finally on holidays for a month!! woohooo!!!!
    Thanks for nominating me for the Liebster award, I've already done it which I shall link below but I don't mind doing your questions in my next blog post about the award :D
    I shall let you know when I post my 2nd Liebster award up :D
    http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/beet-it-stamina-shots-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome! I'm glad my posts are helpful and informative to you!! :D
    I shall keep up with the cuteness I work on for my blog!!
    And of course I'll follow you, actually~ I've already followed your bloglovin' tehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw thank you :)I can't wait to see more of your post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, looks sooo yummy. <3

    BTW, I nominated you on a blog award!
    http://pastelrave.blogspot.com/2013/06/blog-award-2nd-and-3rd-liebster-blog.html

    Pastel Kisses,
    Sie Cajilig

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope they expand here D:. We don't have many healthy options of instant food LOL.

    I love the feeling of finally finishing exams before holidays! Do you have any big plans for the month off?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah it can be a bummer and time consuming when you want to cook healthier meals and plus the organic range can sometimes be a bit pricer too ><"
    I won't be going anywhere so I guess just meeting up with friends, do some DIY, blog! & film more :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shall get more blog posts up now since I'm finally on holidays :D
    & hopefully more filming too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Naww thankyou for nominating me!! :D
    I've already done the Liebster award which you can read in the following link below but I will be doing another one because I've been getting tagged by a lot more people recently. So I'll keep you updated when I have done so :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡