Burnt Orange // Cute cake day Σ(*ノ´>ω<。`)ノ

Earlier this week my friend and I went to Chatswood from uni, since we both finished our classes at the same time and we were heading towards the same direction. We decided to have a quick lunch before he had work. So we decided to try the cafe in Chatswood Chase, called Burnt Orange. 


I ordered their Moroccan orange cake which look really cute and delicious. 


Once I cut the cake in half, I could instantly tell that it was moist and perfect to have with tea or coffee. Once I took my first bite, I was instantly loving the texture and flavours of this wonderful cake. However price point-wise was not cheap, it was AUD$7, but it is one of the best orange cakes I have had in a while.


My friend, Kenneth ordered their BBQ pulled-pork burger, with fennel slaw and chipotle mayo on brioche with maple-glazed sweet potato. I thought the sweet potatoes really didn't need the maple glazing as it was already sweet, whereas the burger was on the slightly sweeter side too. However it was still a nice dish to have for lunch and cost AUD$22. 


It was a quick and simple lunch, but I did enjoy the food here, so cannot wait to come back and try their high tea set menu with my friends.345 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067

Burnt Orange
345, Victoria Ave, Chatswood Chase, 2067, NSW
Opening Hours:
Mon-Sun: 9am-5pm, Thurs: 9am-9pm
♥♥♥♥♥
[120316]
On a totally unrelated note, I just uploaded my newest video on my tips and tricks when us girls get their periods. It is definitely not the funniest time of the month, but I do hope these hacks help you through those times.
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡