Skydiving over the Great Barrier Reef .゚☆(ノё∀ё)ノ☆゚.


The following morning we were up quite early to head off to our skydiving tour! I have never done skydiving before, so my boyfriend encouraged me to do it and what better than to do it over the beautiful reefs! 



We did have to wait a while before it was finally our turn to get onto the plane and all. So I ordered some fish sticks to eat because I was getting pretty hungry!



After about 3 hours of waiting, it was finally our turn to get ready and jump off the plane! It was the most amazing and pretty scary experience but overall I really enjoyed it! I really had to thank my boyfriend, Mr Smiles for encouraging and pushing me to do this! You can watch my whole skydiving experience in the video below!




♥♥♥♥♥
[260316]
Today I will be heading into work really soon as I want to purchase a few new lippies from YSL~ I will do a swatch review on them when I've got them in my hands! Also I will be running a giveaway as soon as we hit 1000 subscribers on my YouTube channel, but if we can get another 1000 followers on my blog/bloglovin' then I will run two massive giveaway's to my amazing family!! 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡