Ultimate Female Packing List for New Zealand // Summer edition σ(≧ε≦o)

vintage, travel, and suitcase image
So, if you have been following me on instagram (@lazypandah), you would know that I recently went to New Zealand and I had the most amazing time there. Literally everywhere I went, it looked as if I was in a picture book every time. It was just so beautiful and breathtaking. 
flowers and house image
Anyway, I'll blog more on my adventures in New Zealand soon, but first let me share with you guys a list of what to pack for NZ during the summer over the period of 2 weeks, female edition. However there are a things to keep note of, such as the weather, washing clothes, etc. but I will pop a "*" next to the items which will give a more detailed note below.

The list below is a recommendation for those driving around the country, backpacking, staying in hostels/hotels and not camping out.


   CLOTHES

  • 3 x Shirts
  • 2 x Singlets/Tank tops
  • 1 x Long sleeve top
  • 7 x Undies
  • 5 x Bras
  • 2 x Shorts
  • 2 x Leggings
  • 1 x Jumper
  • 1 x Wind breaker/Water resistant Jacket*
  • 2 x PJ sets
  • 2 x Swim wears
  • 2 x Towels*
  • 1 x Thongs/Flip flops
  • 1 x Sneaker
  • 1 x Raincoat/Poncho
  • 1 x Hat
  • 7 x Pairs of socks


   MISC

  • Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
  • Medicine: Asthma puffers, ointments, allergy pills, etc.
  • Sunscreen
  • Insect repellent
  • Minimal make-up & make-up remover
  • Portable washing bag & clothes line*
  • Biodegradable washing detergent* 
  • Passport & ID
  • International Driving Permit (IDP)*
  • Money (NZ$)* 


   TECHNOLOGY

  • Camera
  • Chargers
  • Laptop
  • Hard drive/USB
KEY *
Towels- I mentioned two towels because I personally brought along two towels, one of which was a Turkish towel. Turkish towels are incredibly thin and light, compared to normal towels and they be worn as a scarf to keep you warm or be a picnic rug too. It is super versatile which is what made me purchase this towel in the first place and you can see what colour I got in my picture above. If you are interested in this type of towel, I purchased mine from KNOTTY.COM.AU

Wind breaker/Water resistant Jacket- It is great to have one of these jackets with you because they are thin yet warm, protecting you from the elements of New Zealand. The weather is not always sunny and hot everyday, do expect some wet and windy days but luckily, they don't linger long. 

bags, juicy couture, and travelling image
Portable washing bag & clothes line/ Biodegradable washing detergent- This is great if you want to travel light but be able to wear clean undies, socks and clothes all the time. Sometimes the clothes don't dry over night so we set up the clothes line in the back of the car and they dry in the wind or sun. Also do try and find biodegradable detergent if you intend to wash your clothes in the spring waters or fresh water lakes/rivers so you can protect the environment.  

travel, girl, and map image
IDP- You can get these easily at an insurance company such as NRMA (Australia). If I remember correctly it only cost AUD$35 and it last up to a year, so if you plan to travel elsewhere you can drive too. 

adventure, money, and travel image
Money- They only take NZ$ so plan ahead and prepare some NZ$ cash. However if you are with the following banks you will be able to find ATMS, these include WESTPAC, ANZ and Commonwealth Bank (called ASB in NZ). Additionally it is not cheap to eat out everyday in NZ and the coffee is more pricer than Sydney, which was surprising! So prepare enough!
♥♥♥♥♥
[030316]
I hope you guys will find this list useful if you intend visiting New Zealand in their summer. I cannot wait to share with you guys my adventure blog posts! 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡